Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How Deep Is The Hymen

in backyard

This activity was suspended. Notified the new date when defining

On Tuesday 27 November (from noon) may tune signal I worry about the TV
.

I invite all of you and I hope from you to any other people who may be interested.


I worry about the TV is the title Final work to get my degree in Communication Studies at the Faculty of Fine Arts. This is a TV broadcast live and direct from the building adjoining the school, located in the city of La Plata. The broadcast can tune in via internet and try to put on display for a personal tour through the history of television in Argentina .- guardian of this work is the Mg. Maria de los Angeles de Rueda
, without their work fair and consents have been impossible for me to think this transfer as a project's degree .-
also an invitation to those who have the ability to access small technologies relay to cinemas or agencies that enable it, take the signal and rebroadcasts antenna, cable, televisions and computers. If all goes well it is likely that the signal can be seen in the vicinity of Calle 10 and 62 in La Plata on channel 3 air television. Very likely to be relayed through the community channel

Dario and Maxi
de Avellaneda and online through the web TV channel for the distribution of GNU / Linux in
Ututo www.ututo.org

. can see, then, next Tuesday, 27 November in http://giss.tv:8000/jerjestv.ogg the live broadcast and live television I worry

.- Throughout the day I will be doing tests to help them tune in to the program. Do not succumb to cuts and loss of signal. Patience, good humor and a cup of coffee can be best friends streaming. Remember, you can save the video stream on their computer and reuse it for what they want. These transmissions are essentially still precarious, the low resolution and high viewing share is what makes live Internet video recovery purest television concept .- Go downloading and installing the VLC www.videolan.org and firefox browser www.difundefirefox.com

Those interested in more details can visit some small mixing between the draft and this transmission jerjesTV www.youtube.com / jerjestv in jerjestv.blogspot.com or www.cuevanueva.com.ar.- Finally I did not want to mention that the technological support for the realization of this boldness is only possible thanks media the existence of servers such as giss.tv , operating systems and musix

Mark Guglielmetti and development work for video and multimedia on GNU / Linux to thousands of people still do not know:) A big hug to everyone! Germain Monti monti@fba.unlp.edu.ar



0 comments:

Post a Comment