Monday, June 22, 2009

Barb Wire Another Heroine

Azzurro gamer ring Pau



Seeking
summer all year round and suddenly here it is.
She left for the beaches
and are only here in the city,
hear whistling over the rooftops
an airplane leaves.

(CAMERA)
Blue, blue

the afternoon is too long for me.

I realize that it had more resources, without you


Then I nearly take the train
and I'm coming to you, but the train

desires in my mind goes.

seems when oratory,
with lots of sunshine, many years ago.
Those Sundays only
in a courtyard, a walk
I am bored most of the time,
even a priest to chat.

(CAMERA)

I look a bit 'of Africa in the garden,
between the oleander and the baobab,
I did as a child,
but here there are people, can no longer,
are watering your roses,
there is the lion, who knows where.

(CAMERA)

0 comments:

Post a Comment