could not tell if it was the best center in the history of FC Sevilla, I can not claim to have been committed with the Seville team colors, I can not even ensure that it was the best captain more than 100 years Nervión team. What we do I can tell, and that is indisputable is that Javi Navarro has been the player who has raised more cups with Sevilla shirt.
Some will call it hard, I call it character and sense Sevilla. Many sleep better front Javi Navarro said yesterday it finally goodbye to football after his knee just say after two years trying to recover from a serious injury.
Some will remember him for his incident "involuntary" in Mallorca's Venezuelan Juan Arango. But my memory will always be raising a glass as in the pictures below, does anyone get any better?
UEFA Cup: May 10, 2006
European Super : August 25, 2006
UEFA Cup: May 16, 2007
Cup Rey: June 23, 2007
Super Spain: August 19, 2007
Javi Navarro Bye, bye "levantacopas" goodbye GREAT CAPTAIN.
0 comments:
Post a Comment