Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Should My Cervix Feel Like Before My Period

The


about three years ago I attended in the press box the game of basketball vying for Alta Gestion Fuenlabrada and FC Barcelona. At the end, my partner Peter I slipped into the bowels of Fernando Martin Hall and then to come across with impressive figures of Dusko Ivanovic and Pump Navarro, appeared a kid with long hair and a little overweight luggage loading the rest of the team , looks Gasol's brother! Shouted the chavalería . Indeed

still knew him as the big brother Pau, but soon after be proclaimed world champion and Olympic runner-up in Europe and would have an overwhelming dominance in the ACB during his time in Girona. A domain in Spain was not known probably from the massive Arvydas Sabonis. This year
Marc Gasol has crossed the pond to the best league in the world, the NBA, the fate, Memphis, was familiar, because he spent his adolescence accompanied the early years of his older brother.

Only four games have been sufficient to demonstrate the immense Tanketa player he is. In his first game signed the best debut of English in the NBA, 12 points and 12 rebounds out of the holder. And last night just came out scored 27 points and grabbed 16 rebounds in a massive action, showing everyone who is the brother of Pau.

And if you continue doing activities like this, and to not accuse me of opportunistic, I'll bet writing that I threw my friend Peter before the start of the regular season, "Marc Gasol is going to be rookie of the year " of this I have no doubt and I bet a dinner with anyone who wants to join. I'm so sure of this as it is Trecet that Iverson will not win a ring with Detroit: "I like a hat if Iverson gets the ring."

Pau is probably the best basketball player in history of Spain for quality and fundamentals of the game, but that often is not enough and needs to be a force of nature and kicking ass as is his brother Marc, to hell has not beaten anyone.

One last question, are you confident that from here to a time not to be known as Pau's brother Marc? I have my doubts, however continue to monitor the two, but always with an eye on Tanketa well as more sweeping.

(De Tanketa to TANKETA, saving the huge distance)

0 comments:

Post a Comment