Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Diff Half Head Full Head Highlights

Murder (in) just


Murder talent is what has made the director Jon Avnet with the two leading exponents of cinema in its recent history, Al Pacino and Robert de Niro .

do not say that "Righteous Kill" is bad, God forbid that I be accused of evil to a movie, with the loose out there!, I'm saying is I do not think it is very easy to bring the two above actors, but once achieved, this did not make a memorable and extraordinary, is what really irritates me. Typical

movie trick if you're a bit avispao you know it ten minutes from the start, bad narrated, with much dialogue middling, in short, those that leave no sediment after viewing. No more entertaining, but perhaps most intriguing is the waiting about two hours to exploit The two pieces of actors, maybe that was the intrigue that wanted to show the beauty of Jon Avnet and not the identity of taking the law into their own hands (a little (healthy) tooth for a tooth).

True or Niro and Pacino go through a very fine in their careers, "Al" is three films by the same paper (Test, 88 minutes and the same) and "Bobby" is screaming for that reunion with Scorsese and also enhance their career as a director.

But despite this slip (not the first ( Simone, Rocky and Bullwinkle ... ) will not be the last), I will continue enjoying their first meeting (it must be the only) dialogue five minutes "Heat" and the endless art in which they appeared: The Godfather, The Hunter, Serpico, Goodfellas, Raging Bull, Carlito's Way, Casino, Sacarface , A Bronx Tale, Taxi Driver, The Scarecrow ... Am I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment